Subject: IHO ACL 02 bis 2/2025 NOMINATION OF REAR ADMIRAL LUIGI SINAPI BY ITALY FOR THE POST OF SECRETARY-GENERAL AND IHO DIRECTOR
From: "CL-LC IHO" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info IHO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2025 18:02:19 +0300

Dear Hydrographer,

The following Assembly Circular Letter is now available online:  

- ACL 02 bis 2/2025: NOMINATION OF REAR ADMIRAL LUIGI SINAPI BY ITALY FOR
THE POST OF SECRETARY-GENERAL AND IHO DIRECTOR.

English version :  <https://iho.int/en/assembly-circular-letters>
https://iho.int/en/assembly-circular-letters 

Available soon:

French version:  <https://iho.int/fr/lettres-circulaires-de-l-assemblee>
https://iho.int/fr/lettres-circulaires-de-l-assemblee 

Spanish version:  <https://iho.int/en/cartas-circulares-de-la-asamblea>
https://iho.int/en/cartas-circulares-de-la-asamblea 

Kind regards

Lorene CHAVAGNAS

Secretariat and Registration Assistant / Assistante administrative

Tel: +377 93 10 81 00

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <https://www.iho.int/> www.iho.int 

 <https://www.fb.me/IHOhydro>    <https://twitter.com/IHOhydro>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-hydrographic-organization/
>    <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpMKDQTKKlJSXmQCQzFqZPA/featured>

 

 

  _____  

Cet email peut contenir des informations confidentielles et est reserve a
l'usage exclusif de son destinataire. Toute divulgation de ces
informations est strictement interdite et peut etre illegale. Si vous avez
recu cet e-mail par erreur, veuillez nous en informer immediatement et le
supprimer. Toutes les precautions raisonnables ont ete prises pour
s'assurer qu'aucun virus n'est present dans cet e-mail. Nous declinons
toute responsabilite en cas de perte ou de dommage resultant de
l'utilisation de cet e-mail ou des pieces jointes. Nous vous recommandons
de les soumettre a vos procedures de verification antivirus avant toute
utilisation.

This e-mail may contain confidential information and is intended solely
for the addressee. Any disclosure of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by
mistake, please notify us immediately and delete this email. All
reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in
this email. We cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising
from the use of this email or attachments. We recommend that you subject
these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.